- Stable support pad;
- Adequate enclosure (does not obstruct airflow);
- Sits level;
- Fins undamaged and unobstructed;
- Within acceptable service life
- Photograph data plate & record info:
- Serial number;
- Date of manufacture.
- Condition of suction and liquid lines;
- Refrigerant line penetration adequately sealed.
- Electrical disconnect within sight of the unit;
- No excessive noise at start up
- Response to thermostat;
- Corrosion visible?;
- Condensate-related equipment satisfactory;
- Overflow and secondary overflow:
- Discharge to floor drain;
- Condensate pump operable;
- Pump tray intact.
- Adequate, uniform cooling of interior
- Similar temperatures at different registers